Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Traditions. . . . . .

One tradition I have and love, is to make small details for family and friends in every special occasion.
  
Christmas is one of the most beautiful seasons and one of my favorites. It is very colorful and love all the movement of the season. 

Season of giving and receiving.

What better way to give something special, that something specially made for them with our own hands.

This year I decided to make a special recipe that was giving to me from a mother's friend, her special cookies, a Christmas pudding and candied orange skin with chocolate.

And as a happy reminder of the season....the small detail of a handmade soap, made specially for them by me.

What better sign of affection and love!!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2016!!




No comments:

Post a Comment